3. Use of Website:3.1. You hereby agree to
3.1.1. Abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property);
3.1.2. Not sell, assign, sublicense, distribute and / or otherwise commercialize or commercially exploiting the material on the Website;
3.1.3. not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication;
3.1.4. not defame, harass, abuse or disrupt other users of the Website;
3.1.5. not copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Website, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party do so;
3.1.6. not use this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
3.1.7. not use this Website contrary to or in any way that violates applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
3.1.8. not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
3.1.9. not Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, or “offline readers”, that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the AHCL servers in a given period time than a human can reasonable produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
3.1.10 not Mirror or frame the Website or any part of it on any other website or web page;
3.1.11. not Access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by AHCL for use in accessing the Website;
3.1.12. not use this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
3.1.13. not disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
3.1.14. not transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
3.1.15. not gain unauthorized access to other computer systems;
3.1.16. not interfere with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
3.1.17. not Interfere or disrupt networks or websites connected to the Website.
3.2. If AHCL (in its sole discretion) determines that you have acted inappropriately, AHCL reserves the rights to prohibit you from using the Website and take appropriate legal actions.
4. License & Website Access:4.1. AHCL grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable sub-license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of AHCL. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any Product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of AHCL. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of AHCL and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Website’s or AHCL’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of AHCL. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by AHCL.
6. Pricing:6.1. All the Products listed on the Website will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the Products do not fluctuate on a daily basis, some do change on a routine basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery, additional charges will not be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
7. Cancellation by Website / Customer:7.1. You as a customer can cancel your order as per the Returns & Cancellation Policy. In such a case we will provide a refund for any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
8. Returns & Refund Policy:8.1. You as a customer are requested to raise any complaints concerning the received shipment to AHCL within 48 hours of delivery. All customer complaints will be addressed as appropriate and refunds will be issued where applicable in line with the Returns & Refund Policy.
9. You Agree and Confirm:9.1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by AHCL for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
9.2. That you will use the Services provided by the Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website.
9.3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. AHCL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
9.4. That you are accessing the Services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
9.5. That the address at which delivery of the Product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
9.6. That before placing an order you will check the Product description carefully. By placing an order for a Product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
10. Colours:10.1. We have made every effort to display the colours of our Products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
11. Reviews, feedback, submissions11.1. All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Website on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain the property of AHCL. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to AHCL of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments. Thus, AHCL owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any comments. AHCL will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
11.2. AHCL is and shall be under no obligation:
11.2.1. to maintain any Comments in confidence;
11.2.2. to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or
11.2.3. to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
11.3. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". AHCL does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Website.
11.4. You grant AHCL the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify AHCL and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. AHCL and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
13. Intellectual Property:13.1. Any and all intellectual property rights (hereinafter referred to as the “Intellectual Property”) associated with the Website and its Contents are the sole property of AHCL, its affiliates or third parties. AHCL, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of AHCL or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to AHCL.
13.2. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of AHCL. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of AHCL, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Website.
13.3. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply AHCL endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
13.4. AHCL is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal use.
13.5. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of AHCL and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
13.6. The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the contents on this website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by AHCL, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to AHCL and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of AHCL and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.